The critically acclaimed Archos Video Player app offers an uncompromised video experience on tablets, pho
nes and Android TV devices.
- Play videos from your computer / server / NAS (SMB, UPnP)
- Play videos from external USB storage
- Videos from all sources seamlessly integrated in a unified collection
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show descriptions with poster and backdrop
- Integrated subtitle download
- Hardware accelerated video decoding for most devices and video formats
- Multi-audio track and mutli-subtitles support
- Supported file formats: MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc.
- Supported subtitle file types: SRT, SUB, ASS, SMI, etc.
- Dedicated “leanback” user interface for Android TV
- AC3/DTS passthrough (HDMI or S/PDIF) on supported hardware: Nexus Player, NVidia SHIELD TV, Rockchip and AmLogic based tv-boxes
- 3D support with side-by-side and top-bottom playback modes for 3D TVs
- Audio Boost to increase the audio level of poorly encoded files
- Night Mode to dynamically adjust the audio level
Browse the way you like
- Instant access to recently added and recently played videos
- Browse movies by name, genre, year, duration, rating
- Browse TV shows by seasons
- Folder browsing supported, if you prefer it old-school style ;-)
And even more!
- Multi-device network video resume;
- Use descriptions and posters from NFO files when available
- Scheduled rescan of your network content (Leanback UI only)
- Private mode: temporarily disable playback history recording
- Manually adjust subtitles synchronization
- Manually adjust audio/video synchronization